New stout experiment – followup

As you may have read, Bryan and I broke the stout recipe into 5 separate 1 gallon carboys to test that addition of various things in the secondary fermentation. We bottled the Dry Hopped one and the Control on Tuesday and we bottled the remaining 3 last night with the help of our Igor. (Thanks for the help big brother!) We ended up doing an Almond Extract as the 5th option to see how it would taste. Now we just have to wait the 2 weeks for the bottle conditioning. I am sooooo glad we started kegging. I forgot how much of a process bottling can be.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *