more cordials… Yay!
I’m trying my hand at some more cordials. I’m thinking this batch should turn out pretty good, though I’m concerned that I may have added the simple syrup too early and it may cause the flavor to not be what I want. Apparently adding it too hot can cause some degradation in the flavor overall. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. I’m sure it’s nothing a bit of aging won’t smooth out.
Speaking of smoothing out. The banana I made back in February is really coming into it’s own. I had some last weekend and it’s really mellowed. I still need to get some Creme de Cocoa so that I can make it more of a chocolate banana though. Can you say, “Yum”!
Anyway, this batch I made:
I made a double batch of Lime this time, we really liked it a LOT. It was really refreshing and went well with so many other beverages!
The amaretto is going to take about 4 – 6 more months to finish and is one of my more abitious project, but I’m hopeful it’ll turn out. It’s just a long time to wait… then I’ll have to tweak it to get it as close to DiSarano as posible, which is my ultimate goal. Well it’s good to have goals!
Have a great weekend, Tally ho!